Hello once again internet people.
After last year template I was suggested another great free (and open-source!) collections of orchestral samples. So I decided, why not, lets make a new template and see what we got.
As always the idea is only use free plugins.
The template is super handy to quickly test ideas and why not write whole pieces with it. Here at PointBleepStudios we will be using it for our upcoming game Super Helpful Man
For this year edition we will need:
- Reaper (duh)
- Plogue’s Sforzando
- The wonderful VSCO 2.1.1: COMMUNITY Ed. from Versilian StudiosIvy
- Saint James Ochestral (not sure who is the real author) – Ready to use version
- Squidfont Orchestra (not sure who is the real author) – Ready to use version
- Rodo’s Reaper Orchestral Template v2019
Optionals (Not orchestral, but nice to have)
- Modified Paulie Reaper Theme by me. (It is necessary to install the base theme first -> Download)
- No Bugdet Band Keys by Jeff Glatt – Ready to use Version
- Creepy Piano by Electronik Sound Lab
- Drum Pro by Studio Linked
- SL Drums 3 by electroniksoundlab
Here is a “quick” video of what you will find:
The installation is quite simple
- Install Plogue
- Download and set up a folder with the contents of the three libraries
- (Optional) Install the theme and additional vsts/soundfonts
- Set up user libraries path in sforzando plugin
- Fire up the template.
- Make awesome tracks!
Any suggestions are most welcome!